Thursday, August 20, 2015

Homemade Soap!

I recently became interested in making soap. This was something I wanted to indulge myself in and I've seen some of my favorite Youtubers make them.

I don't have the kitchen nor the space and equipment to deal with making soap from lye. But I saw there's a melt and pour soap base for those of us that rather not deal with all the weighing and mixing. 

I bought 5lbs of goat's milk with glycerin off if Amazin. I also got my oils and silicone mold there too. 

I used a double boiler method to melt my soap then added my mixture of oils, dried lavendar and fresh ingredients to the melted base.

I then poured it all into the mold. It took about 4 hours for the soaps to hardened. 

I love them! Feels great on my skin and it's exactly the fragrance I want! I may put them in Etsy later :)



No comments:

Post a Comment